Thursday, October 18, 2012

simple things.

This year I made the pact of writing down a simple thing that happened each day that made me smile. It started with a jar that I filled with post its but I quickly ran out of room and have been writing on pieces of paper since June. Some days, these things are big, like getting engaged or moving back to school. Lately, they've been small things, like hugs or smiles from friends. I decided to do this to make sure I sought the good God has provided me with each day. I can't wait until January 1 so I can read about the past year through simple things.

Today's simple thing was that I successfully completed 11 push-ups (and the fact that my six hours of class flew by). I have been doing push ups for the past 10 weeks and adding a real push up each week. I know, eleven push ups doesn't sound like much but I am proud of myself! Building up my wedding dress arms :)

No comments:

Post a Comment